ISTQB Certified Tester AL Testmanager en
Das BITPlan und Muth Partners 5-Tage Training zum Certified Tester Advanced Level
nächste CT-AL-Testmanager Termine
We also offer our training courses in German language!
Travel and accommodation are not included. We are pleased helping you to plan your journey and your stay.
Registration by Fax(german)
- You learn the methods, techniques and terms of the software test management.
- You can develop, update and rate test concepts.
- You can plan, regulate and observe a project in all phases
- You know techniques to estimate test investments.
- You know how to establish test reports conforming to standards.
- You recognize the risks of projects and products from a test manager’s view and you can judge those.
- You are able to integrate processes of project, change, risk, and configuration management in your test project.
- You can shape the persecution of faults efficient.
- You learn how to optimize your test processes with models of improvement.
- You can arrange and motivate a test team optimal for the situation.
- You know the different test tools and how they are used.
The workshop is based upon the curriculum by the ISTQB®.
|Fundamental aspects||Test processes||Test management||Reviews||Variation management||Test improvement process||Interpersonal skills and team composition|
You can get the current curriculum of ISTQB® here
Test Manager, quality manager, software tester, project leader, QS-agent
You do not need some software experience for the workshop, but it is helpful for a better understanding.
Here is what you need for your following examination:
- a certificate to the ISTQB® Certified Tester – Foundation Level (please bring a copy)
- proof that you have worked at least 18 months in the subject
Duration: 180 minutes (225 if the test is not held in your mother tongue) with 65 multiple-choice questions
You can get the current examination regulation of ISTQB® here
Your contact person - also for Inhouse Trainings
Do you have any further questions or particular wishes ?
We offer exclusive training courses for your organisation on your own premises. You are kindly invited to discuss dates, training language (German or English) and conditions with us.
The contact person for training courses is Maria Fahl.