Software Architektur (CPSA-F) en
4 Day Software Architecture Training course by BITPlan
upcoming CPSA-F dates
|Software Architektur (CPSA-F)||2022-06-28||2022-07-01||Düsseldorf||Wolfgang Fahl|
|Software Architektur (CPSA-F)||2022-11-29||2022-12-02||Düsseldorf||Wolfgang Fahl|
|Software Architektur (CPSA-F)||2022-12-06||2022-12-09||Düsseldorf||Wolfgang Fahl|
Overview of training course
- In four days you achieve two aims:
- To master the content of the course for a successful examination
- and to gain knowledge of software architectures for your day-to-day practice.
- Through the practical exercises you will get a feeling for developing software architectures.
- On the last training course day the CPSA-F examination takes place.
Objectives according to the latest curriculum “iSAQB Foundation Level CPSA-F
- Basic concepts of software architectures
- Specification and communication of software architectures
- Design and Development of software architectures
- Software architectures and quality
- Examples of software architectures
The latest curriculum of the iSAQB can be found here
Basic knowledge of UML (Unified Modeling Language) is required – your knowledge can be refreshed on the optional UML-Day:
Learn more about the UML-Day
everybody who is involved in IT-projects. From software architects and developers to quality managers. The training course is also adresses to system analysts to improve the cooperation with the developers. Also project managers can benefit from the content. They get to know new structures and improve their team leading and project management skills.
- ProfiWiki with networked learning content, quizzes and glossary
- Interactive Teaching and Active Participation
- Ring Binder with commented course material (colour print)
- On request, the registration for the CPSA-F certificate examination
- Certificate of attendance
- Coffee, tea and cold drinks
- Cookies, cake, fruit and vegetable snacks
Travel and accommodation are not included. We are pleased helping you to plan your journey and your stay.
What customers say
|Training Course||2080,- €|
|Examination fee CPSA-F||250,- €|
|Optional UML-Day||445,- €|
Price excl. VAT
Duration: 75 minutes with 45 multiple-choice questions
The latest examination regulation of the iSAQB can be found here
Wolfgang Fahl is founder and owner of BITPlan GmbH, Germany. He teaches Softwarearchitecture but is also involved with commercial and open source software development projects a lot.
BITPlan is not a pure training company.
For more than 25 years Mr. Fahl has been developing software in a wide range of industries. This is his strength in the training business.
Through his many years of practical experience, he helps you to find personal examples that make the content of the curriculum tangible and comprehensible.
Your contact person - also for Inhouse Trainings
Do you have any further questions or particular wishes ?
We offer exclusive training courses for your organisation on your own premises. You are kindly invited to discuss dates, training language (German or English) and conditions with us.
The contact person for training courses is Maria Fahl.