4 Day Requirements Engineering (CPRE-FL) workshop by BITPlan
Upcoming training courses in English:
|2017 Dec/11 - Dec/13
|2017 Dec/11 - Dec/13
|Elicitation and Consolidation|
|2017 Dec/11 - Dec/13||Willich (Duesseldorf)|
- Interactive Teaching and Active Participation
- Ring binder with commented course material (colour print)
- Certificate of attendance
- Registration for the CPRE-FL exam upon request
- Coffee, tea and cold drinks
- Cookies, cake, fruit and vegetable snacks
Travel and accommodation are not included. We are pleased helping you to plan your journey and your stay.
|Examination fee CPRE-AL||600,-€|
Prices excl. VAT
Overview of workshop
- In four days you achieve two aims:
- To master the content of the course for a successful examination
- and to gain knowledge of software architecture for your day-to-day practice
Purpose of the advanced-level training course is to deepen the basics of requirements engineering and to familiarise the participants with the specific terms in the respective modul. Furthermore relevant techniques and methods as well as extensive background knowledge of requirements engineering to the respective subfield are negotiated. Studying the content is intensified by means of practical examples. So at last nothing, it should be no obstacle to receive the certificate.
|Requirements Management||Elicitation and Consolidation||Requirements Modeling|
Registration by Fax(german)
- BITPlan trained the 4 best German CPREs.
March 2015: The FUTURE NETWORK CERT honored the top 20 participants of requirements engineering.
- " The training has encouraged me that the way I record requirements is right.
The knowledge helps me a lot. Maybe I will now pay more attention to the traceability of requirements. "
If you want to participate in the examination, you have to successfully complete the CPRE-FL examination.
Please bring a copy of your certificate!
Target audience are advanced persons and beginners in the requirements engineering. Everybody with high standards of quality and professionalism should attend this training course. It is suitable for business analysts, requirements managers, project managers, consultants as well as for software and system developers.
- a multiple-choice test in written form
- a homework that you must finish within one year after the multiple-choice test
Here you can find the recent examination regulation from IREB.