Software Architektur (CPSA-F) en
4 Day Software Architecture Training course by BITPlan
||Upcoming trainings in English:
Travel and accommodation are not included. We are pleased helping you to plan your journey and your stay.
What customers say
via fax form
|Examination fee CPSA-F||250,-€|
|Optional UML-Day||Special offer: 445,-€|
Price excl. VAT
Overview of training course
- In four days you achieve two aims:
- To master the content of the course for a successful examination
- and to gain knowledge of software architectures for your day-to-day practice.
- Through the practical exercises you will get a feeling for developing software architectures.
- On the last training course day the CPSA-F examination takes place.
Objectives according to the latest curriculum “iSAQB Foundation Level CPSA-F
- Basic concepts of software architectures
- Specification and communication of software architectures
- Design and Development of software architectures
- Software architectures and quality
- Tools for software architects
- Examples of software architectures
The latest curriculum of the iSAQB can be found here
Basic knowledge of UML (Unified Modeling Language) is required – your knowledge can be refreshed on the optional UML-Day:
Learn more about the UML-Day
everybody who is involved in IT-projects. From software architects and developers to quality managers. The training course is also adresses to system analysts to improve the cooperation with the developers. Also project managers can benefit from the content. They get to know new structures and improve their team leading and project management skills.
Duration: 75 minutes with 45 multiple-choice questions
The latest examination regulation of the iSAQB can be found here